Name: AthenaAge: 16Grade: 11Gender: FemaleHeight/Weight: 5'1/95lbPersonality:
Logical, pragmatic, pensive, decisive, aloof, honest, inconsiderate, competitive, sheltered, self-assured, judgmental, obsessive, inventive, stubbornly independent
Can be a bit difficult to hang out with for the long-run since she's not the most sensitive person... she means well, though! Will always defend what friends she manages to make. Background:
Adopted by a scientist in his later years who turned out to be a terrible father (but a brilliant mentor)... Pretty much learned to take care of herself early on while studying under her dad. Found a lot of joy in creating things but was lectured to never be satisfied and strive for more, as the world is full of mysteries waiting to be solved. The family mansion burned down after an accident went awry, leaving Athena with an awful fear of flames. Finally enrolled in school after father insisted that he had no more to teach her, and that there was something for her to learn from just being around others. Club: Student Council - TreasurerilResidence: HyperionHouse: Beta
+Arts and crafts
- Being wrong/making mistakes
- Physical contact
- Being sick
- Emotional dilemmas
- Unreasonable people Others:
Is working on her blackbelt despite being tiny.
- Will almost never back off from a challenge unless she knows there is no chance of her winning.
- Really bad at socializing in general... will almost always manage to say something offensive (without meaning it). Though half of the time insists that she's fine working alone so not much of a team player...
- Wears dangly laurel earrings! Has 3 freckles (two on cheek one on chin). How did you incorporate the myth you chose into your character? (details please):
- Has no mother in myth; sprang from Zeus' forehead clad in armor and ready for battle. (Adopted by single dad, independent nature)
- WRITES MORE LATER just submits this for now.