BRIEF I HOPE THIS WILL SUFFICE...! Name/Alias:
Eira Dubois Age:
Serious, cautious, confident (or rather, she pretends to be), rational, honest, responsible, stubborn, stingy/thrifty, confrontational, distrusting, arrogant, a tad impatient. Class/Weapon:
Though her father spent much of his time in the air flying all over the world, Eira grew up in the shadow of the floating isles in Port Altos where she fixed parts of airships without ever venturing too far from home. The Dubois, a family of mechanics, have been known for their excellent service since airships became popularized. As the only child born to her parents, Eira was expected to also learn the trade and carry on the family tradition. Due to the hours spent in the workshop with her mother and other mechanics, Eira developed a rather tough and serious demeanor and did not make many friends of her own age while growing up. With what little free time she was allowed, she ventured to quiet places and over time, grew rather fond of sketching as a way to relax while reflecting on her daily life: a small bird sketched here and there, pages filled with spring blooms with a dried petal pressed in between, a half-frozen winter canal inked with shaky lines. As she grew older, she found herself also growing weary of the city's confines and a deep longing for new sights, but decided that it would be too irresponsible of her to simply leave the family shop behind for an adventure based on her whims. She began shadowing her father on his trips aboard various airships in an attempt to break the monotony of citylife, but found his life even more monotonous than hers had been. It was upon her return from a trip with her father when her mother suggested for her to join the third expedition, as Eira would not only represent the Dubois family aboard what will probably be the most well-known airship of their time, but also finally get a chance to see unknown lands which she so craved.
- Carries around her satchel + small purse which contains some tools, sketch pad, art supplies (chalk, pencil, black ink), and a sort of super basic first-aid kit
- Tattoo on her bicep resembles a compass
- Scars on her forearm extend from her wrist to a little bit past her elbow on the underside, left from an accident when she was trying to blacksmith a part herself and shattered the heated crystal ore she was hammering. As a result, her fur on her forearms are rather patchy and she mostly keeps it hidden to avoid questions.
- Only lets her hair down when she's about to sleep; she hates its extremely untameable nature but keeps it long for her mother (who insists on Eira having long hair to appear more feminine).
- Likes: The cold, nature, tinkering with things, spicy food, brushing her tail, being petted (will never admit), drawing, privacy
- Dislikes: Being called cute, humidity, being ordered around, insults/racism, chocolate, staying inside for too long